Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving!  Yup, it's Thanksgiving again!  The time of stuffing our bellies 'till they hurt, spending time with friends and family, and reflecting on what we are thankful for.

The turkey's happy until we gotta eat him!
Credit: topicden.com

This Thanksgiving, I think especially, I realize how much I am thankful for.  Thankful for my friends, family, and new experiences.  Take the time to thank everyone that YOU are thankful for.  Spend some time with relatives and catch up on the latest gossip and stories.

Now, the best part...FOOD.  On Thanksgiving people usually eat turkey and stuffing.  Have you ever wondered why...?  (Sorry, I'm just letting my mind wander)  Anyways, besides eating turkey, one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is dessert.  I don't particularly like pumpkin pie, (even though I gobble it all down like the rest) but instead I rather indulge myself in other little pastries of some sort.

The main course- Turkey!
Credit: holidays.kaboose.com

The classic! Pumpkin Pie!
Credit: dianasdesserts.com

Is your tummy rumbling yet?
Credit: womansday.com

A perfect combination of cute and yummy!
Credit: recipes.kaboose.com

Not only is Thanksgiving a great day of family, friends, and food, but also a great break from school and work!  Since you're off on Thanksgiving, why not turn on the TV and watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?  Or, you could even kick back and watch classic Thanksgiving movies.

That's all for now.  Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Greetings from Garfield...& Mr. Turkey!
Credit: advancedgraphics.com

Happy Thanksgiving,
~Julia <3



http://julia-juliatalk.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2011 Julia of Julia Talk.  All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Happy thanksgiving to you to Julia!

    -dogcatlover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dogcatlover! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete