Thursday, November 24, 2011

Everything Cupcakes!

Hey Everyone!

Since today is Thanksgiving, and Thanksgiving is all about food, this holiday inspired me to do a post about some sort of snack.  Now, there are many types of yummy treats, but a very popular one is cupcakes.  So, without further delay, here is my blog post about the one, the only, CUPCAKES!

Cupcakes are basically little mini cakes with all types of frosting and decorations.  Common cupcakes include red velvet, chocolate, and vanilla.  People prefer cupcakes over cake because of its easy-to-eat size, and cute decorations.  I myself also prefer cupcakes as they are oh-so-delicious!

A very good family friend, Janelle, assisted by her able assistant, Donna, is very nifty with baking, and so they actually made some cupcakes for my family!  Here's a picture of the mouth-watering cupcakes:


Here's another shot:


So cute right?

Aren't they so talented?  My family is so lucky to have them as friends and bakers! ;)

Those cupcakes were flavored vanilla, but inside of it was dyed tie-dye!  The frosting is a special type that allows you to mold it into all kind of shapes and sizes.  The little "beads" on it are actually edible, like a little hard candy.

As you can see, cupcakes are very attractive and tempting.  If you have free time, why not make your own cupcakes?  

And that's the scoop about cupcakes!  

~Julia <3



http://julia-juliatalk.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2011 Julia of Julia Talk.  All rights reserved.

4 comments:

  1. I'm hungry....

    -dogcatlover

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are? What's new?

    JK! ;)

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like cupcakes too! I don't like it too sweet and with WAAAY too much sugar though. Good, cute, and sweet is a good combo you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree Miyu! But nowdays it's all about the look.

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete