Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Berr In Cups: Milk & Cookies

Welcome All Cookie Lovers!

It has been quite some time since I last sat down with you all.  Oh well, all that matters is that we are here once again.  Today I brought along a cute Peter Rabbit plate and cup set with milk and cookies. 

Come sit down and have a bite!


Peter was not very well during the evening.  His mother put him to bed, and made some camomile tea: 'One table-spoonful to be taken at bed time.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for joining me once again.
Take a cookie on the way out, and come again anytime!

Sincerely,
Berrington

http://julia-juliatalk.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012 Julia of Julia Talk.  All rights reserved.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julia and Berrington! It's so nice to see you and this series again! The cups is so very cute! When I was little, I collected Peter Rabbit books too. Was he good company to you? Well.... I hope to see more of the posts soon again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BerringtonMay 02, 2012

      Hullo Miyu,

      I guess we have a similarity then! When I was a young bear I used to read Peter Rabbit books all the time. I hope that there will be more posts about me!

      Sincerely,
      Berrington

      Delete
  2. AnonymousMay 02, 2012

    Sure Berrington, I would be delighted to join you for a tea party sometime! I remember reading some Peter Rabbit books when I was young. The pictures were adorable. Hope you enjoyed your cookies!

    Jasmine

    P.S. Perhaps a bit of honey stirred in would make your tea taste even better next time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BerringtonMay 04, 2012

      Dear Jasmine,

      Oh yes, tea parties are so pleasurable and relaxing, and the cookies were great! I too read Peter Rabbit books when I was a young fellow.

      Thank you for the suggestion, I will be sure to try it next time.

      Sincerely,
      Berrington

      Delete